Standing proud on a prized corner lot is this character-filled two-storey property. Whether you choose to keep this charming abode as a savvy investment or you’re looking to move in and make yourself at home, this is an opportunity you won’t want to miss.
The upper level offers two bedrooms and one bathroom along with a sunroom where you can start the day with your morning cup of coffee. Timber floors, VJ panelling, tall ceilings and ornate fretwork add to the home’s elegant appeal while the kitchen, dining and lounge area are open-plan and ready for you to enjoy.
The ground floor has a large garage, a powder room and a commercial-style kitchen that’s currently used by the owners who run a local charitable organisation where the food is prepped and then taken out to various locations in their van to feed the homeless.
The corner block allows access to the large car parking bay at the rear of the property which holds four cars comfortably and boasts huge potential for future renovations.
– Charming two-storey home on a popular street with a sought after corner position
– Two upper-level bedrooms, one bathroom and a sunroom to enjoy
– An open-plan kitchen and lounge are with air-conditioning
– A commercial-style kitchen downstairs with a garage and powder room
– Large carpark at the rear of the property with space for 4 cars
– A prized corner lot close to schools, shops, parks and the Brisbane CBD
Matthew Purdy and Sam Mayes are proud to present this property to the market for the Coffee Brigade charity who have been feeding the homeless in Brisbane for many years.
* Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, it is for guidance only. This owner and its agents make no warranty or representation as the accuracy, reliability, currency, or completeness of the information herein contained. Illustrations, diagrams, and photographs are for presentation purposes only.