If you are looking for a fully-furnished house in Spring Hill with minimal maintenance so you can enjoy the many surprises & memories the area has to offer you and your friends, you should consider 33 Parish Street. This spacious house offers everything a small family or young professionals needs with city views and a well thought-out floor plan.
Amazing features include;
– All bills included
– Unlimited high-speed NBN internet
– Living area offering enough space for the small family or couple
– Kitchen with plenty of space, crockery, and most small appliances
– Middle level is an open plan kitchen and spacious lounge leading to 2 private alfresco areas with urban-leafage city views overlooking Spring Hill and city
– Large master bedroom on upper floor with his and her robes and ensuite with bath
– Second bedroom on upper floor with built in robe
– Third room, bedroom, home office, or utility room
– Main bathroom with shower
– Separate linen / storage cupboard + front-loader washing machine
– 1 off street park and nearby street parking
– 3 air conditioning units
– Unique property and layout
– Pets upon application
Why Families love living at Spring Hill:
– Walking distance to the city, fortitude valley, and university.
– Short stroll to cafes, restaurants and the night life precinct.
– Convenience shopping just a walk away
– Fields and parks around the corner
– Local transport at your doorstep, minutes to the city.
– 10 minutes to the M1
With houses with this view and level of privacy hard to come across – this property will not last long. If you are keen to view, we invite you to attend an open home and enquire as soon as possible before this lifestyle becomes somebody else’s.
* Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, it is for guidance only. The agent and owners make no warranty or representation as the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of the information herein contained. Interested parties are encouraged to inspect the property.