If you are looking for an apartment in Herston with minimal maintenance so you can enjoy the many surprises & memories the area has to offer you and your friends, you should consider 66 Scott Road. This spacious apartment offers everything a small family or couple needs with city views and a well thought-out floor plan.
Amazing features include;
* Living area offering enough space for the small family or couple.
* Kitchen with plenty of space and stainless steel appliances.
* HUGE Master bedroom with robe.
* Second bedroom with built in robe.
* Main bathroom with internal laundry.
* Separate linen / storage cupboard.
* Own designated clothes line.
* Double Garage parking space, perfect for a boat/workshop/storage.
* Private alfresco area with urban-leafage city views.
* Free flowing floor plan caters for a great flow from the bedrooms to the outdoor alfresco area, which allows for excellent natural ventilation.
* Pets upon application with body corporate approval.
Why Families love living at Herston:
* Walking distance to the university
* Short stroll to cafes, restaurants and the night life precinct.
* Convenience shopping just a walk away
* Fields and parks around the corner
* Local transport at your doorstep, minutes to the city
* 10 minutes to the M1
With apartments with this view and level of privacy hard to come across – this property will not last long. If you are keen to view, we invite you to attend an open home and enquire as soon as possible before this lifestyle becomes somebody else’s.
* Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, it is for guidance only. The agent and owners make no warranty or representation as the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of the information herein contained. Interested parties are encouraged to inspect the property