This well-maintained apartment in a boutique complex of only 7 can be summed up in three words – peaceful, lifestyle and location. Sofollie Apartments were built in 2013 and were designed with owner occupiers in mind. They are larger both internally and externally then most of the new apartments and feature individual lockup garages. These features are just some on the long list of impressive features that will attract owner occupiers or investors alike.
The features include but are not limited to:
– Amazing quiet location, escape the noise
– Two over-sized bedrooms; both with built-in robes
– Master with functional ensuite
– Air conditioning throughout
– Open plan living/ dining area flowing seamlessly out to the large covered balcony
– Modern kitchen with an abundance of storage, bench space and stainless-steel appliances
– Good sized main bathroom with bathtub and washer/ dryer combo
– Secure individual lock up garage with electric door
– Natural light filled/ breezy design
– An entertainer’s dream covered balcony
– Boutique complex of only 7
Adding to the above is the fantastic location. Situated on quiet Ethel Street between Webster, Gympie & Rode Road; you have quick access to anywhere in Brisbane but without the noise. Like to walk to work or the shops? Not a problem, the Prince Charles Hospital and Chermside Westfield are only a short stroll away. Alternatively, if you would like an afternoon stroll in the park, this is a breeze with Bradbury Park just down the road.
This property truly ticks all the boxes and with a highly motivated Seller it will not last long. We look forward to meeting you at the open homes.
* Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, it is for guidance only. The agent and owners make no warranty or representation as the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of the information herein contained. Interested parties are encouraged to complete their own due-diligence. All information herein is subject to change without notice.